Friday, August 1, 2008

/2 wtb 1 spell damage, pst.

What is the price that casters will pay for a single point of spell damage? Apparently, I value it around 85 gold. That's since I'm assuming getting from 1 to 375 enchanting will cost me roughly 2000g. All that just to get this gem of an enchant, Spell Power. Yes, 2000 gold for a total of +24 spell damage.

So worth it.

And ok, fine, I'm estimating based on nothing but a wild guess! But it'll be around there, 85g and a lot of work farming other mats that I didn't buy. Coilfang is ridiculously overpriced for enchanting mats.

Now, while I generally agree with people who don't want to hear too much about WotLK, I believe we can't be caught completely unprepared. I had mining up until now, but when I saw that enchanters would be getting the ability to make epic wands with spell crit and spell power, I was bought over and dumped that mining. I need to be 375 enchanting by the time WotLK hits, or I'll never be bothered to farm the mats and level it instead of focusing on the 70-80 grind. And not only the wands, you have the ring enchants doubling in value, to a whopping +24 spell power EACH. +48 spell power free for me, that nobody but other enchanters can get. CRAAAAZY!

So currently I sit at 155 enchanting and am stocking up on mats for the push to 225, when I'll buy the mats 'till 270 and then farm up a storm in Stratholme.

And why does Wowhead not have links to those enchants yet!

No comments: