Monday, August 18, 2008

Hope is Restored!

I had a lovely chat with one of the GMs during my ZA run. In fact, at some point I had to ask the raid to wait 5-10 minutes as the GM was requiring some specific information from me... thankfully they all knew my situation and had no qualms about taking a break at that moment. I wasn't so cruel that I took the break during the timed run, but only afterwards.

All the items I mentioned in an email to the GM were later restored. Here is a quick summary of the essentials:

[3] Void Crystal
[67] Badge of Justice
[22] Large Prismatic Shard
[5] Primal Nether
[20]x2 Large Brilliant Shard
[11] Primal Fire
[20]x3 Eternium Ore
[20] Primal Earth
[5] Fel Lotus
[20]x4 Adamantite Ore
_________________
[20]x5 Purple Lotus
[20]x10 Dream Dust
[20]x8 Illusion Dust
[20]x2 Greather Nether Essence
[20]x2 Greater Eternal Essence


You know what that means? I'm RICH again! YESSSSS!

Take that, hacker!

No comments: